This was one of my favorite weddings last year and I was so busy, I never got around to blogging it. Nancy and Mike were just amazing to work with. Their love flowed on this gorgeous day. The wedding was at Assumption Catholic church and the ceremony was beautiful. We headed over to Friendship fountain to take some gorgeous wedding pictures with the Jacksonville skyline and then went over to Treaty Oak for a few more breathtaking pictures.
The team of vendors were just amazing. I can't say enough about a Terri with G.G. Events. She always does an amazing job. The flowers were beyond amazing with Kristen from A Happily Ever After Floral. Lee with Magnetix entertainment had the crowd partying all night. You can view all of the amazing vendors that made up Nancy's team below.
- Planner/coordinator- Terri Gilbreath with G.G. Events and Wedding Planning
- Videographer- Drawn iN Media
- Flowers- A Happily Ever After Floral
- Venue- University Club
- DJ- Lee Osborn with Magnetix Entertainment
- Cake- For the Love of Cake
- Transportation- Dana's Limo
- Dress- David's Bridal
- Hair- Artistry By Erin
- Makeup- Simply Artistry Makeup
- Church- Assumption Catholic Church
Here are a few of our favorite images from the evening.